Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Marisol Nichols Due in October, Anxiously awaits Birth

The 24 actress Marison Nichols is due in October and is actively preparing for her new role as a mother, only this role is not an act. Regarding the anticipation of her baby's birth not too far away Marisol says, "I’m just so excited! I have so many friends right now...I’m looking at this baby going, 'Oh my God, that’s inside of me.' "


One of her many friends who has been pregnant lately just had her baby two days ago. So you can imagine how anxious to "get started" as a mother Marison is right now. Right now she has to eat every two hours and she has had her share of cravings during this pregnancy.


Her favorite meal during pregnancy so far is soup and saltines. "Soup and Saltines were my favorite things in the world...As long as I kept soup in my body I was good." She also stocked up on items such as butternut squash, which has become one of her many pregnancy staples.

No comments: