Friday, July 11, 2008

The Brangelina Facts Would-be Twins Birth Set Straight (Hopefully)


So many twisted insights have been provided regarding the would-be arrival of the Brangelina twins. However, no sufficient evidence confirms that they are yet born, even though reports even have said so as early as 4th of July.

I almost was even sucked in to believing it myself, until the next day I found out that no other report confirmed this supposed 'fact'. I do believe that it is possible that Angelina Jolie is prepared to stay in the hospital for an extended period of time.

Although that could possibly be a lie too. All I know is that Dustin Hoffman, Angelina's co-star, is reported that her baby is not due until August-a story that most matches the reports that the babies will not arrive for a few more weeks yet.

Oh yeah, and here's another one for you? Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are planning to adopt another baby from China? Well, it could possibly be true but come on! (I do believe, however, the story that the twins will made honorary members of France, as they are expected to be born in Nice though.)

Her baby is not even due yet, so personally I don't totally believe that story yet either, as it is widely unconfirmed even though some news sources have already speculated that it is a high probability. This hoax have prevailed as early as even a few days ago.

No comments: